Fist Assist: Reasons to Invest!
by Marketing Support
Hello! My name is Tej Singh, CEO and Founder of Fist Assist Devices, LLC. We're developing an innovative, arm wearable device to help improve arm blood flow and circulation FOCALLY!
As you may have heard, we’re raising capital via an equity crowdfunding campaign on our website! In today’s blog, I am going to cover everything you need to know about Fist Assist.
What Fist Assist Is
Our Model FA-1 Compression Device is designed to increase circulation, relieving minor muscle aches and pains in the treated areas. It’s a novel, non-invasive, external device that massages the arm, increasing circulation while in the comfort of your own home!
The FDA authorized device assists in reducing pain by delivering compression sequences. Even better? A physician is not required to write a script for a patient to use our FA-1 device.
We do recommend that you discuss using this safe device with your physician.
How to Use Fist Assist
The easy to use, one button operation device goes through pressure cycles, causing the air bladder in the band to inflate to 60mmHg of pressure. The pressure is held for 20 seconds.
Once the air bladder is deflated, a minimal level of pressure is maintained for 55 seconds, until the next inflation to 60mmHg begins.
This cycle repeats continuously until the power is turned off. (FA-1 will turn off after 1 hour of continuous use).
Why Fist Assist is a Breakthrough Designation (FDA Submission is Pending)!
Our mission is to improve the cost, experience, and outcome for renal care patients.
The Problem at Hand
- 1 in 10 adults will have some form of chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- 40 million Americans are currently classified as having CKD
- 3.6 Million patients worldwide currently have stage 5 CKD or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- 4.9 Million patients worldwide will be on dialysis by 2025
Fist Assist's Solution/Your Benefit in renal care. (NOT FDA authorized for these indications)
- Reduces costs by enhancing arm circulation, helping dialysis and improving fistula maintenance.
- Improves compliance, simplifying and enhancing the patient journey through ESRD.
- The only device that provides a large benefit to every component of the ESRD Global community!
Join Our Investor Community Today!
Now that you know a little more about our background and the good we intend to do, we hope you will consider joining our investor community.
To become a shareholder, and for more information on Fist Assist, simply visit our raise page on Investfistassist.com! Our team is looking forward to a strong campaign filled with many milestones.